WIN ProgramsWIN Programs
Privacy/Cookie Policy & User Agreement

This website uses cookies. Cookies enable us to understand how visitors use our website so that we can improve it and provide the best experience possible. By browsing our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Cookies policy.

If your sales force is losing business to the competition because of the recession, lack of sales management or lack of sales force performance, you know that avoiding the decreasing trend becomes challenging and not an easy task any more!

Statistics show that in last few years the percentage of businesses that close their door is incremental and the way of doing business is changing drastically.

sales force, 14 reasons why your sales force is losing business to the competition

Nothing is more frustrating than losing business to your competitors – specifically  when you there is great solutions to avoid it. frustration growth when your sales force is telling you that it is this close to get the deal but didn’t. Why did you lose it?

Our learning experience In most companies and for most salespeople show that losing business  comes down to one or more of the following several factors :

  1. Sales force don’t listen
  2. Sales force assume too much
  3. Questions weren’t tough enough
  4. Sales force did not differentiate the company effectively
  5. Compelling reasons to buy were never identified and addressed
  6. Poor qualification
  7. Poor relationship
  8. Lousy job of putting the value proposition into prospect’s context
  9. Premature proposing, quoting and presenting
  10. Lack of questions about the competition and/or incumbent
  11. Selling at the wrong level or to the wrong people
  12. Ineffective differentiation
  13. Sales force present features instead of benefits instead
  14. They were outsold

Identify why you are losing business to the competition and tell what can be done to fix it. All types of companies can use these solutions to their needs whatever they are small, medium or corporations. Solutions that should address their specific problems and needs.

For example, a typical company have in general , 20% of its sales force that achieve the sales targets while the remaining 80%  are facing difficulties or performing poorly. the first thing that we need to know what is holding my team back?

Ground Zero Skills Assessment become a must to have answers to  address them in the shortest time possible:

  • can they achieve what I want to achieve?
  • do they have the potential to grow?
  • are they trainable? are they resistant to change?
  • do they have the required skills to success?
  •  etc…
Based on the results you will be able to design an action plan. A multi-plan is designed. like skills development, coaching on the grounds, sales territory adjustments,  and sales approach…

you are  invited to take the following test to identify what it the best for your company

sales force, 14 reasons why your sales force is losing business to the competition

Let me know your comments?

winprograms
About winprograms

2 Comments

  • Arlete
    1:09 AM - 20 January, 2013

    Your special deidcation to getting the message up and down had been rather invaluable and have in most cases made regular people like me to attain their aims.

  • Arlete
    1:09 AM - 20 January, 2013

    Your special deidcation to getting the message up and down had been rather invaluable and have in most cases made regular people like me to attain their aims.

Leave a Comment

two × 2 =